Coming in October 2023
The DAV Caregivers Support Program provides tailored support and resources to friends, family members and loved ones who provide care to those who served.
Not only do caregivers share in the sacrifices veterans incurred in service, but their contributions also enhance our veterans’ quality of life and save money for taxpayers who might otherwise be required to cover critical services. DAV believes the caregivers of our country’s veterans deserve their own support.
Powered by TCARE, a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business, the program allows veterans and their families to access tailored caregiver support and resources—including individual support from a trained specialist—at no cost.
Through the DAV Caregivers Support Program, caregivers can access:
- Online resources and risk screening to better understand their role as a caregiver.
- Digital tools to support their caregiving responsibilities.
- Personalized care plans and one-on-one support from a trained caregiver specialist with experience supporting veterans and their loved ones.
By providing them with a proven support program, caregivers and the veterans they love benefit from:
- Reduced caregiver stress, depression and other negative health outcomes.
- Improved relationships between veterans and their caregivers.
- Increased resilience and ability to navigate complex caregiving responsibilities, including navigating health care systems and financial planning.