This website is best viewed using Chrome, Firefox, or Microsoft Edge

(if you choose not to upgrade, you may experience pages not viewing correctly)
Skip to main content

Transition Services

Veteran Transition Support

Transition Service Offices

Need guidance making the transition to civilian life? Contact a Transition Service Officer.

DAV’s Transition Service Officers provide benefits counseling and assistance to service members filing initial claims for VA benefits at military installations throughout the nation.

By filing compensation claims at separation centers, where service medical records and examination facilities are readily available, DAV is able to provide better, more prompt service to these future veterans.

Find your location

What's New