Single access point now available for veterans to reach all VA contact centers
The Department of Veterans Affairs launched a single access point to all VA contact centers in order to simplify the process for veterans. The consolidated phone number, 1-800-MyVA411 (1-800-698-2411), is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, to serve veterans, their families, caregivers and survivors.
Responding to veteran feedback on the challenges of knowing the right number for VA assistance,1-800-MyVA411 serves all members of the veteran community seeking information or help.
According to the VA, veterans and their families can still reach the Veterans Crisis Line directly by calling 1-800-273-8255 and then pressing 1, by chat or by texting 838255. The White House VA Hotline is also still available at 1-855-948-2311 for veterans and their families to share compliments and concerns.
1-800-MyVA411 provides information on:
- COVID-19 updates.
- Health care eligibility and enrollment.
- VA benefits, such as disability, compensation and pension, education programs, caregiver support, insurance, home loans, and burial headstones and markers.
- The nearest VA medical centers, benefits offices or cemeteries to veterans; VA medical center operational updates; and connection to VA medical center operators.
- Directory assistance and technical support for VA.gov.
- Debt and payment options.
When dialing 1-800-MyVA411, callers also have the option of pressing 0 to be immediately connected with a customer service agent to answer questions.