DAV Honor Guard
As a new member of the DAV’s Honor Guard, you’re helping men and women who sacrificed so much to preserve and protect our nation’s freedoms. We are deeply grateful for your life-changing generosity.
As a monthly supporter you’ll receive:
- Updates on the impact you are making
- A beautiful DAV calendar
- Newsletters with stories of lives you help transform
- The joy of knowing you’re fulfilling a promise to veterans who’ve sacrificed so much
SEE the difference YOU make through your monthly support:
Every day, more veterans return home from service injured or ill, and struggling to regain their lives. Veterans who’ve sacrificed everything so that you and I, and those we love, can live free.
Your Honor Guard support of Disabled American Veterans is an incredible way to honor that sacrifice, and show these wounded heroes that we have their backs.
Your gifts help provide:
- Rehabilitation and counseling programs
- Free rides to and from medical appointments
- Volunteers who help care for veterans in hospitals and nursing homes
- Veterans with access to all the benefits they earned while in service to our country
- Advocacy and support of legislation for veterans’ rights
- Services to veterans and their families to address their overall health and well-being
- Career training and job placement
- Rehabilitation programs for veterans with severe disabilities
- Other critical services that connect veterans with resources to help meet their immediate and long-term needs.
Your support is lifesaving
Our wounded veterans are eager to lead fulfilled and productive lives. Your support shows these brave men and women that they won’t face the road to recovery alone. On behalf of more than 1 million veterans we help each year, thank you.