ANNOUNCEMENT – DAV Service Offices are closed until further notice in an effort to implement social distancing and reduce the transmission risk of COVID-19 Coronavirus. You can reach a service officer online by sending an email to the National Service Office in the state where you currently are residing.


Your Local DAV National Service Officer (NSO) will help you file a claim and stick with you all through the process, because no veteran should have to go at it alone.  All services provided by DAV NSOs are free of charge.


Military members separating from active duty should talk to a Transition Service Officer. Find your nearest TSO here.


If you are having browser issues, please click HERE!