Membership in DAV includes access to a wide range of money-saving advantages for you and your family. These generous partners stand by our veterans through a variety of programs, products and services.
Apply ONLINE or print and mail Membership Application.
Download the application (PDF), fill it out and mail to Disabled American Veterans, Attn: Membership Dept, PO Box 145550, Cincinnati, OH 45250.
Who is Eligible?
Any man or woman:
- who served in the armed forces during a period of war or under conditions simulating war, and
- was wounded, disabled to any degree, or left with long-term illness as a result of military service, and
- was discharged or retired from military service under honorable conditions.
As a DAV Member, in addition to our programs and free services, you are entitled to Member Advantages, which gives you access to a variety of important programs, products and services. Also included with your membership is a FREE subscription to DAV Magazine.
What does DAV do for you?
- Helps returning veterans transition back to civilian life by linking them with services that address their physical, emotional, and financial needs.
- Provides free, professional assistance to veterans of all generations in obtaining VA and other government benefits earned through service.
- Fights for veterans’ rights on Capitol Hill.
- Links veterans to job training and job assistance programs.
- Funds rehabilitation programs for veterans with severe disabilities, such as blindness or amputation