Learn more about the Disabled American Veterans and how you can help our disabled
Our veterans need our support!
Disabled American Veterans (DAV)
is the leader in providing direct
one-on-one assistance to veterans.
Please show that you remember their service and sacrifice!
- More than 37,000 men and women have been injured in the wars in Iraq and
- Many face serious injuries, endure extensive recoveries and are not receiving
the care they have earned or deserve.
These brave servicemen and women have given so much for their country
they deserve the recognition and honor that their actions should receive ...
With trained personnel on military bases worldwide and thousands of volunteers
DAV ensures veterans receive the medical treatment they have earned.
Your support will enable DAV to provide our new and seasoned veterans
with the care, support, and benefits these brave men and women deserve
- Appropriate medical treatment
- Provides transportation to/from hospitals
- Delivers relief from disasters
- Public awareness on disabled veterans's issues
During these times of uncertainty, disabled veterans and those issues so important
to them always fall by the wayside
. However, through loyal and committed
supporters, we continue to stand-up for their rights.
Help build better lives for our nation's heroes.